MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - A Blount County Sheriff's Deputy made a new friend this week.
BCSO Deputy Josh Riggle met Willie, a dog that lived nearby, at the scene of an accident this week.
Willie bonded with Deputy Riggle immediately. He followed Riggle around the scene until Riggle led him back to his home.
BCSO says the two have become friends for life.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Arrest report reveals new details in death of Etowah teen
- Indiana Pacers take UCLA point guard Aaron Holiday at No. 23
- TBI's Jason Locke announces retirement after being placed on leave
- Snake wraps around Murfreesboro woman's leg as she drives