KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — In this edition of Money Talks, an Economics Professor at the University of Tennessee’s Haslam College of Business shared advice for budgeting this coming Thanksgiving.
Donna Bueckman spoke about the expectation of spending more on the different parts of your Thanksgiving dinner. She also weighed whether dining at a restaurant for Thanksgiving would be cheaper this season when compared to cooking a meal at home amid high inflation.
Lastly, she gave tips for those who will decide to cook at home, including ways to make the family gathering a bit more budget-friendly.
- Hardin Valley Academy dismisses early after gas valve left on overnight
- UT Tax expert breaks down what’s new for the 2023 filings
- Two critically endangered turtles hatch at Tennessee Aquarium
- Knoxville Police investigating after woman hit, killed in a crash on Dandridge Avenue
- 2023 Big Ears Festival rocks into downtown Knoxville this weekend
Money Talks airs every Thursday during WATE 6 On Your Side at Midday.