SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) — News Channel 11 confirmed with officials at the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office that William McCloud, the boyfriend of missing Evelyn Boswell’s grandmother, bonded out of jail.
Andy Seabolt with the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office said McCloud was being held on a $10,000 bond.
When a News Channel 11 camera was at McCloud’s court appearance Wednesday morning, our crew observed McCloud mouthing words and blowing kisses to someone else in the room.
Our camera crew reports that Angela Boswell reentered the courtroom after leaving and that is who McCloud was reportedly trying to communicate with.
No further information was immediately available about McCloud’s release.
For complete coverage of this ongoing AMBER Alert, CLICK HERE.
- Josh Dobbs signs one-year deal with Pittsburgh
- Austin-East students to be screened by metal detector wands upon return to in-person class
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Attorney General Merrick Garland honors Oklahoma City bombing victims on 26th anniversary
- Knox County board of health set to hold first meeting in new advisory role April 21