GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – Anakeesta in Gatlinburg is temporarily closed, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have a visitor.
The popular Gatlinburg attraction suspended operations on March 21 due to the coronavirus pandemic, but this past week posted the first episode of the Sasquatch at Anakeesta on its Facebook page.
“We’ve spotted him a time or two before when the park was quiet but now we have proof,” the post says. Check Anakeesta’s Facebook page for future episodes.
Seems like the perfect time for the famously shy Bigfoot to take in the sights, don’t you think?
- Missing 11-year-old found safe, according to KPD
- TBI identifies man killed during officer-involved shooting
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- Watch out for these popular, but untrue stories from social media this past week
- Salt Life co-founder arrested after teen found dead in hotel room