KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The woman who allegedly started a fire at a West Knox County apartment complex is expected back in court Monday morning for a hearing.
The fire broke out the night of October 1 at the Country Club Apartments. 70 people were displaced by the fire. In all, eight units were affected by smoke, water or fire damage.
Christina Waldman is charged with aggravated arson, aggravated assault on a police officer and resisting arrest. She’s accused of using lighter fluid to start the fire.
Last month, a judge amended her bond to a $100,000 and GPS monitoring. We’ll keep you updated with her bond hearing as the day goes on.
- SEC announces initial COVID-19 safety protocols
- Sam McKenzie wins State House District 15, unseating incumbent Rep. Staples
- Pigskin Preview: Pigeon Forge
- 2 charged with abuse of a corpse in Sevier County
- US kids, parents perform DIY tests for coronavirus science