CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (WATE) – A woman was rescued after falling 30 feet at Foster Falls State Park over the weekend, rescue crews said.
The Chattanooga-Hamilton County Rescue Squad says the woman was on a route Saturday night when she fell and hit her head. She was wearing a rope and helmet at the time.
Crews worked for about two hours to get her out.
The condition of the woman is unknown. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- All Knox County Public Libraries to reopen on July 17
- VIRAL VIDEO: COVID-19 through the eyes of a four-year-old
- Layoffs stuck at high level as 1.3 million seek jobless aid
- Tennessee weekly unemployment claims back over 25,000
- Photos: The tragic history of the ‘Glee’ cast