CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (WATE) – A woman was rescued after falling 30 feet at Foster Falls State Park over the weekend, rescue crews said.
The Chattanooga-Hamilton County Rescue Squad says the woman was on a route Saturday night when she fell and hit her head. She was wearing a rope and helmet at the time.
Crews worked for about two hours to get her out.
The condition of the woman is unknown. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Bearden, Oak Ridge, Kingston punch ticket to states
- ‘Swarm’ of 20,000 earthquakes rattles Iceland
- Endangered tiger dies during artificial insemination procedure at Colorado zoo
- Knoxville Police: Car burglaries are up this year; victims speak out
- 7-year-old girl who sold lemonade to pay for brain surgery recovering after procedure