HARROGATE, Tenn. (WATE) – Two people were arrested on drug charges in Harrogate Wednesday with one of them found hiding behind a false wall.
The Claiborne County Sheriff’s Office says 25-year-old Natasha Goins was found behind a false wall located in a bedroom of a home on Coleman Street while a SWAT team executed a search warrant in a meth sale investigation.
Goins was arrested along with 42-year-old Charles Langford Jr.
Both face drug-related charges and Langford faces an additional firearm charge.
- Pigskin Preview: Farragut
- Downtown Sevierville business owners share how streetscape project, pandemic has impacted business
- Plane skids off runway in India; 14 killed, dozens hurt
- Postal Service loses $2.2B in 3 months as virus woes persist
- Family of slain TDOC employee feels ‘joyful,’ one year later