HARROGATE, Tenn. (WATE) – Two people were arrested on drug charges in Harrogate Wednesday with one of them found hiding behind a false wall.
The Claiborne County Sheriff’s Office says 25-year-old Natasha Goins was found behind a false wall located in a bedroom of a home on Coleman Street while a SWAT team executed a search warrant in a meth sale investigation.
Goins was arrested along with 42-year-old Charles Langford Jr.
Both face drug-related charges and Langford faces an additional firearm charge.
- The Business Buzz: Zoo Knoxville hosting seasonal job fair
- Bill would create sex assault solutions task force for Coast Guard
- New postmaster general could signal big changes to postal service
- One man injured in armed robbery attempt at East Magnolia pawn shop, police seek suspect
- Two Texans will play a big role in Trump impeachment trial