HARROGATE, Tenn. (WATE) – Two people were arrested on drug charges in Harrogate Wednesday with one of them found hiding behind a false wall.
The Claiborne County Sheriff’s Office says 25-year-old Natasha Goins was found behind a false wall located in a bedroom of a home on Coleman Street while a SWAT team executed a search warrant in a meth sale investigation.
Goins was arrested along with 42-year-old Charles Langford Jr.
Both face drug-related charges and Langford faces an additional firearm charge.
- Study: Employment rose among those in free money experiment
- PHOTOS: Modern ‘Hobbit hole’ hits the market far from Middle Earth
- New video shows more strange lights around Las Vegas
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say