HARROGATE, Tenn. (WATE) – Two people were arrested on drug charges in Harrogate Wednesday with one of them found hiding behind a false wall.
The Claiborne County Sheriff’s Office says 25-year-old Natasha Goins was found behind a false wall located in a bedroom of a home on Coleman Street while a SWAT team executed a search warrant in a meth sale investigation.
Goins was arrested along with 42-year-old Charles Langford Jr.
Both face drug-related charges and Langford faces an additional firearm charge.
- Knox County man reported missing in Great Smoky Mountains
- Pumpkin carving fun with the Living East Tennessee team
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Is your vehicle cold-weather ready? Ted Russell Ford has 6 Things You Need to Know
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin