PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WJHL) – Officials at Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Show & Adventure Park has officially opened the world’s first cable-to-rail zipline called the ‘Flying Ox.’
It combines ziplining with the features of a roller coaster, taking riders high above Lumberjack Square.
The ride is 1,000-ft long, taking riders 80 feet in the air as they drop and soar at 15 miles per hour.
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- 250+ dogs rescued from ‘bone yard’ on Middle Tennessee property
- Two killed in East Knoxville lounge shooting
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19