PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WJHL) – Officials at Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Show & Adventure Park has officially opened the world’s first cable-to-rail zipline called the ‘Flying Ox.’
It combines ziplining with the features of a roller coaster, taking riders high above Lumberjack Square.
The ride is 1,000-ft long, taking riders 80 feet in the air as they drop and soar at 15 miles per hour.
- Pigeon Forge hotel leaves room empty for repeat Rod Run couple who died
- World’s whitest paint could eliminate need for home air conditioning
- Border Patrol, small New Mexico town forge strong bond amid migrant crisis
- ‘Pandemic in a pandemic’: New push in Congress aims to prevent health care worker suicides as COVID rages on
- Knoxville area Catholic school champions support behind enrollment boost