PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WJHL) – Officials at Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Show & Adventure Park has officially opened the world’s first cable-to-rail zipline called the ‘Flying Ox.’
It combines ziplining with the features of a roller coaster, taking riders high above Lumberjack Square.
The ride is 1,000-ft long, taking riders 80 feet in the air as they drop and soar at 15 miles per hour.
- FL authorities search for missing woman from Knoxville
- Carter honors Clyde Moore, Halls advances to 5-0
- Latino Awards Gala furthers Centro Hispano’s mission to connect communities
- Man goes from ‘perfectly healthy’ to brain dead in 9 days after mosquito bite
- The Business Buzz: Sky City Initiative connecting local entrepreneurs