KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Democratic Presidential candidate U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar plans to campaign in Knoxville on Saturday morning.
Klobuchar is expected to speak during a 9 a.m. event at the Hilton Knoxville on Church Avenue downtown.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. and those planning to attend are asked to sign up.
The Tennessee primary is Tuesday.
- Fate of Monroe County Animal Shelter uncertain after County Commission votes against supporting it
- Warren Buffett resigns as trustee of Gates Foundation
- Corrections officer indicted for having inmate assaulted
- World-record ‘beast’ of a paddlefish caught at Oklahoma lake
- Cows stampede through California city after slaughterhouse escape; 1 shot by deputies