KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Democratic Presidential candidate U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar plans to campaign in Knoxville on Saturday morning.
Klobuchar is expected to speak during a 9 a.m. event at the Hilton Knoxville on Church Avenue downtown.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. and those planning to attend are asked to sign up.
The Tennessee primary is Tuesday.
- $50,000 Powerball ticket sold in Oliver Springs
- Analysts say ‘bankruptcy likely’ for AMC Theaters
- Knoxville hotel distributing hundreds of food bags to laid-off hospitality workers
- Knoxville police say some crime rates down amid the pandemic
- Special ‘Tiger King’ episode hosted by Joel McHale will air Easter Sunday