KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Democratic Presidential candidate U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar plans to campaign in Knoxville on Saturday morning.
Klobuchar is expected to speak during a 9 a.m. event at the Hilton Knoxville on Church Avenue downtown.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. and those planning to attend are asked to sign up.
The Tennessee primary is Tuesday.
- Pet chihuahua saves man’s life after stroke
- Morristown Police seeks person of interest in May death investigation
- Perseid meteor shower to peak Tuesday night; here’s how to watch
- Dog dies from coronavirus complications, NC health officials say
- TVA board to review CEO pay amid Trump complaint