NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The deadline is Monday for voters to register in Tennessee to cast a ballot in the March presidential primary.
Secretary of State Tre Hargett’s office says voters can register online or submit or postmark completed voter registration applications by Monday to local county election commission offices.
The Super Tuesday presidential primary, featuring the Democratic contest to nominate a candidate to challenge President Donald Trump, takes place on March 3. Early voting begins Wednesday, Feb. 12, and runs Mondays through Saturdays until Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Any U.S. citizen with a driver’s license or photo ID issued by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security can register online. People can register to vote, update their addresses or check their registration statuses on the website.
The secretary of state also has a GoVoteTN app with early voting and Election Day polling locations, sample ballots and more.
- Burger King testing out French Fry Sandwich
- As concern grows, China, South Korea report more virus cases
- Supreme Court takes up religious liberty dispute on foster care and same-sex marriage
- Authorities responding to fatal Tazewell Pike crash involving pedestrian
- Tennessee presidential primary early voting ends Tuesday