KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The statewide Road to Victory bus tour made its way to East Tennessee on Tuesday.
It’s a tour through all the major cities in Tennessee; with Tennessee House and Senate Republican leadership.
That includes the State House Speaker, Knoxville State Representatives, and even Congressman Tim Burchett made an appearance.
They’re hoping to get people out to vote, while backing the Republicans serving or running to serve in office.
The tour is headed to Sevier and Blount counties on Wednesday, and will then make its way back to Middle and West Tennessee after that.
They’ll be on the road through October 28.
- Knoxville City Council to meet Tuesday night, confirm African American Equity Restoration Task Force
- British swimmer beats COVID twice to win gold at Olympics
- 4 horses test positive for Potomac horse fever in Tennessee
- ‘It’s a celebration to wear this’: Inside the Japanese tradition of kimonos
- ‘A bit much’: Naomi Osaka cites pressure in surprise Olympic loss