NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Tennesseans who want to vote in the November 3 presidential election have until the end of the day on Monday to register. Election Day registration is not available.
Early voting for the Nov. 3 election starts Wednesday, Oct. 14, and runs Monday through Saturday until Thursday, Oct. 29.
Any U.S. citizen with a driver’s license or a photo ID issued by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security can register online from any computer or mobile device at GoVoteTN.com.
Voters can also download a paper voter registration application on the GoVoteTN.com website. Completed paper voter registration applications must be submitted or postmarked to your local county election commission office by Oct. 5.
“To make your voice heard at the polls on Election Day, you need to register to vote,” Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett said. “With the convenience of our online voter registration system, it’s never been easier or safer for Tennesseans to register to vote or update their registration.”
For more information about registering to vote, voter eligibility, photo IDs, and other Election Day details visit GoVoteTN.com or call the Division of Elections at 1-877-850-4959.
- Protesters gather to oppose Knox County mandates
- Woman killed in Greeneville apartment fire, according to police
- Early voting continues Monday, new voting center opens on UT’s campus
- Steelers dominate early, hold off Titans for 27-24 win
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states