JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) — East Tennessee State University will postpone its spring commencement as a result of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
ETSU President Brian Noland announced on social media that a virtual commencement has been planned for May 9.
He also said that members of the spring graduating class will be allowed to participate in December’s commencement ceremony.
More details about the virtual commencement will be released at a later time.
- Democrats want to eliminate qualified immunity doctrine
- Humane Society of Tenn. Valley settling cats vs. dog debate with fundraiser
- Knoxville Police Department says it adheres to most policies of the ‘8 Can’t Wait’ project
- Last chance to get Girl Scout cookies Saturday at drive-thru booth
- FOLLOW: Coverage of the ‘I Can’t Breathe’ march at World’s Fair Park