CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (WATE) — If you’ve ever wanted to name a baby penguin or wanted to see behind-the-scenes of the Tennessee Aquarium, nows your chance.
The aquarium’s 10th annual Serve & Protect fundraiser is on Oct. 1, but the online auction is live now.
The Aquarium is offering up the chance to name one of the two Gentoo penguins that hatched earlier this year.
Other auction items include a freshwater snorkeling trip with Tennessee Aquarium Vice President of Conservation Science and Education Anna George and artwork created by the aquarium’s animal residents and staff.
Bidding is open until 5 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 6.
- Protesters gather to oppose Knox County mandates
- Woman killed in Greeneville apartment fire, according to police
- Early voting continues Monday, new voting center opens on UT’s campus
- Steelers dominate early, hold off Titans for 27-24 win
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states