NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — The 2020 TransPerfect Music City Bowl will be played Wednesday, Dec. 30 at Nissan Stadium, the Nashville Sports Council said Friday.
Kickoff for the game, which features a matchup between teams from the Big Ten and Southeastern conferences, is set for 2:30 p.m. It will air live on ESPN.
The matchup is scheduled to be announced on Sunday, Dec. 20.
The bowl also announced Friday that “out of abundance of caution” and in compliance with Metro Public Health Department guidelines, auxiliary events around the bowl, including Fan Zone on Broadway, the Coaches Luncheon and Battle of the Bands have been canceled this year.
- Vanderbilt women’s soccer player receives SEC football honor
- Vols need to find production on offense as No. 6 Florida is coming to town
- ‘Timing couldn’t be more perfect’ Knoxville City Council to discuss next step in proposal for Old City baseball
- Back-to-back road wins put Titans in control of AFC South
- Grosjean escapes F1 fireball at Bahrain GP after huge crash