KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knoxville Catholic has suspended football practice after a player tested positive for COVID-19.
The school will shut down football workouts for the next two weeks.
The TSSAA dead period ended July 5, allowing teams to return to organized workouts and practices.
This is a developing story.
- The Latest: AP Source: Mountain West delays football season
- Titans receiver working hard to build on impressive debut
- UTK Chancellor Plowman: ‘I asked if they wanted to play football and the answer was a resounding YES’
- Reports: Big Ten to cancel fall football season
- SEC Commissioner offers his view on college football season, urges patience