CINCINNATI, OH. (WATE) – No. 21 Tennessee lost its second consecutive game with a 78-66 loss at Cincinnati on Wednesday.
The loss gives the Vols back-to-back losses for the first time since Jan. 2, 2018, when Tennessee fell to Bruce Pearl and Auburn at home.
Tennessee (7-3) shot 45-percent from the field but the Bearcats had that percentage beat, making 31 of their 55 shots (56-percent).
The Vols will host Jacksonville State on Dec. 21 at 1 p.m.
- Skylift Park unfurls American flag over Gatlinburg for Presidents Day
- Live at 1pm ET: Analysis, updated odds to win rain-postponed Daytona 500
- Boy seeking 2nd heart transplant asks for Valentine’s Day cards
- Police: Middle TN man nearly beat wife to death over wardrobe choice
- New collar translates your dog’s barks into cuss words