CINCINNATI, OH. (WATE) – No. 21 Tennessee lost its second consecutive game with a 78-66 loss at Cincinnati on Wednesday.
The loss gives the Vols back-to-back losses for the first time since Jan. 2, 2018, when Tennessee fell to Bruce Pearl and Auburn at home.
Tennessee (7-3) shot 45-percent from the field but the Bearcats had that percentage beat, making 31 of their 55 shots (56-percent).
The Vols will host Jacksonville State on Dec. 21 at 1 p.m.
- Watch: Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s trainer honors her with pushups at her casket
- Video released of alleged kidnapping attempt in Costco parking lot
- Report: USPS nears settlement with 19 states on election mail
- First man cured of HIV infection now has terminal cancer
- 3 accused of creating man cave under Grand Central Terminal