KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The University of Tennessee confirmed Tuesday afternoon a second men’s basketball player has tested positive for COVID-19.
UT reported its first coronavirus case on the men’s basketball team on Friday.
- FC Dallas withdraws from the MLS is Back tournament
- Colin Kaepernick signs multi-project deal with Disney
- Vols’ John Fulkerson surprises 5-year-old fan for his birthday
- SHOOTING FOR THE NBA: VFL Jordan Bowden working hard to make dream come true
- Trump lashes out at NASCAR, Bubba Wallace over flag, rope