Tennessee’s spring game, the Orange and White game, will be in Neyland Stadium on April 13. Here is what you need to know:
1) Admission is free!
2) Gates open at 4:30 p.m.; kick-off is at 6. p.m.
3) Vol Village opens at 3 p.m. in Lot 9 (directly west of Neyland Stadium). It features music, face painting, photo opportunities with Smokey and the Spirit Squad, food vendors, inflatables, giveaways, interactive areas, and autographs with VFLs.
4) Other Vol sporting events you can take are a baseball game vs. Georgia at 3 p.m., a softball game vs. Mississippi State at 1 p.m. and the 52nd Tennessee Relays going on all day.
5) Can’t make it to Neyland? The Orange and White game be televised live on the SEC Network.
6) The weather? A bit early to forecast. Get our Weather app and you will always know what to expect. It has forecasts, current conditions, and live radar. And it’s free.