KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — On Tuesday afternoon, the Knox County District Attorney’s Office confirmed Emmit Gooden had pleaded guilty to domestic assault and received judicial diversion.
The judicial diversion is for 11 months and 29 days, and has paid court costs.
Emmit Gooden was dismissed from the team in July.
According to an arrest report, Gooden and his girlfriend were arguing when she claims he hit her on the head with a glass jar, which caused a cut that required stitches.
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at Aiken nightclub
- Small Business Saturday proves to be even more vital this year for area businesses
- Girl scouts place outdoor food pantries across Shelby County
- FedEx flight makes emergency landing after explosions heard over Memphis; no injuries reported