KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Tennessee Vols quarterback Jarrett Guarantano is heading to the Evergreen state.
The senior signal caller announced the move Friday on his Twitter account.
Guarantano played in seven games during the 2020 season for the Vols. He was 103-for-166 passing for 1,112 yards. He threw for six touchdowns and had four interceptions. He also had four rushing touchdowns.
He finishes UT career with 4,016 yards passing and 22 touchdowns in 32 games played. He also holds the Tennessee record for consecutive pass attempts without an interception, 166.
LATEST ORANGE & WHITE NATION
- ESPN: Oklahoma to make SEC debut against Tennessee in 2024
- ‘Like a big brother to me’: Josh Dobbs’ special friendship with Knoxville teen battling brain tumors
- VFL Jalin Hyatt breaks out for first 100-yard game of his NFL career
- Tennessee sends seniors out big with win over Vanderbilt
- Lady Vols edge past Oklahoma, earning their first ranked win of the year