KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Tennessee will host SEC East rival Florida at 3:30 p.m. Saturday.
The Volunteers (2-5) will return to Neyland Stadium for the first time since Oct. 24. Games against Texas A&M and Vanderbilt have been postponed in recent weeks.
The Tennessee-Vanderbilt game that was schedule for this past Saturday, Nov. 28, was postponed to facilitate the rescheduling of the Vanderbilt at Missouri game and for the continued opportunity for all 14 SEC teams to play 10 games this season.
The Vols and Gators (7-1) will meet for the first time in December since 2001 in Gainesville, a game that was rescheduled after the events of 9/11. The game will be televised on CBS.
LATEST ORANGE & WHITE NATION
- SEC teams, Pat Summitt Foundation begin 10th We Back Pat Week
- Lady Vols drop first conference game of the season
- UT self reports recruiting violations in football, women’s basketball
- Vols DB Shawn Shamburger pulls out of transfer portal day after entering
- Lady Vols haven’t lost in over a month while riding a 6-game win streak