BATON ROUGE, La. (WATE) – No. 25 Tennessee dropped its third game in a row on Thursday as LSU pulled away late in a 75-65 win.
The Lady Vols trailed by one point entering the fourth quarter before the Tigers outscored Tennessee 26-17 in the final 10 minutes.
Rennia Davis, who missed Tennessee’s last game as she recovered from an illness, was held to four points in the first half before finishing with a team-high 19 points. The junior guard was the only Lady Vol to score double figures.
Lou Brown and Tamari Key each chipped in nine points, Jaiden McCoy added seven while Jazmine Massengill finished with six.
LSU had three players score double figures, two of which that went for over 20. Khayla Pointer scored a game-high 24 points while Awa Trasi added 22.
Tennessee hosts No. 16 Texas A&M Sunday at 3 p.m. on ESPN2.
- Community support for Knoxville Junteenth event
- VIDEO: Man injured after shoved by police during protest in Buffalo, NY
- Sen. Lamar Alexander gives remarks on Great American Outdoors legislation
- Bicyclist accused of assaulting teens over protest flyers along Maryland trail
- Plans announced for new research lab in Knox County