KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt said he is very proud of his seniors, who will make their last home game start on Saturday.
Despite it being the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, he encouraged fans to come out to Neyland on Saturday in the 4 p.m. game against Vanderbilt.
“We want to send them out the right way,” Pruitt said.
Tennessee has 13 seniors on the football team. “With this group of guys, I’ll never forget them,” Pruitt said.
Watch his complete Wednesday afternoon press conference.
- 10-time Langley Speedway champion Shawn Balluzzo dies following crash
- High Point police swarmed by ‘hostile crowd’ of about 50 people after drug bust, police say
- United Methodist Church has closed churches for 3 East Tennessee counties due to COVID-19 concerns
- OSBI officials assisting investigation at zoo formerly owned by Joe Exotic
- K-9 Spartan’s last call: Marshall County community, Sheriff Deputy says goodbye to his best friend