KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Southeastern Conference has adjusted dates for preseason football practice.
The first practice is now scheduled for August 17.
Last week the SEC announced plans to begin the 2020 season on September 26 as it continues to monitor COVID-19 developments.
The original start date of September 5 would have allowed for preseason football practice to begin August 7.
We will continue to bring you the latest from the SEC and NCAA as updates come into our newsroom.
- SEC clears Vols offensive lineman Cade Mays to play this season
- Vols’ Yves Pons to host virtual cooking class for Make-A-Wish
- Deandre Johnson named SEC Defensive Lineman of the Week
- UT releases comprehensive list of game day changes ahead of Saturday’s home opener
- Jeremy Pruitt press conference following win over South Carolina