MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) – One University of Tennessee student took to the lake in her cap and gown to celebrate her graduation.
Erika Long just graduated from Tennessee with a master’s degree in business management and human resource management.
When she couldn’t walk at graduation, she decided to surf the waves at Cherokee Lake in Morristown.
She can be seen turning her tassel and singing along to Rocky Top while wakesurfing.
- Chattanooga police chief’s tweet condemning police brutality goes viral
- Summertime, and the living is uneasy for Jason Isbell
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: 47 active Knox County cases, 367 total
- Chattanooga mayor raises concerns about COVID-19 cases
- Hawkins Co. Sheriff: 17-month-old flown to hospital after being hit by vehicle in driveway