MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) – One University of Tennessee student took to the lake in her cap and gown to celebrate her graduation.
Erika Long just graduated from Tennessee with a master’s degree in business management and human resource management.
When she couldn’t walk at graduation, she decided to surf the waves at Cherokee Lake in Morristown.
She can be seen turning her tassel and singing along to Rocky Top while wakesurfing.
- Tourism 2020: Gatlinburg booming six months after start of pandemic in TN
- ‘It would create a constitutional crisis’: Democrats, Republicans clash on when to fill Supreme Court vacancy
- Health care, abortion center stage in SCOTUS fight
- Ryman, Opry withstand pandemic, ready to welcome back fans
- 2 different tales of Tennessee tourism during COVID-19