KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The University of Tennessee Athletic Department confirmed Wednesday that multiple athletes have tested postive for COVID-19 in testing done since the Fourth of July.
The teams that are back on campus are football, men’s basketball, women’s basketball, and volleyball. Soccer players are returning in a multi-phase schedule. No breakdown of positive tests by team has been released.
This is a developing story that will be updated as additional information becomes available.
- Titans coach still waiting for chance to work with Beasley
- UConn becomes 1st FBS program to cancel football over virus
- SEC announces new preseason football practice schedule
- Greeneville High School football cancels first game of the season, multiple players test positive for COVID-19
- Cardinals catcher Molina tests positive for COVID-19; names of other infected players released