KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The University of Tennessee football game against Texas A&M is in doubt after three Aggie players tested positive for COVID-19.
A&M Athletic Director Rob Bjork said the Aggies were expecting to be down more than “a dozen players” due to contact tracing protocols.
AL.com SEC reporter Matt Zenitz is reporting the game is trending toward postponement.
According to UT head coach Jeremy Pruitt, the Vols haven’t had a positive test since the start of the season.
The game is scheduled for 3:30pm on Saturday at Neyland Stadium.
- 68,000-square-foot rehabilitation hospital opens in Knoxville
- Police searching for man who tried to get into Inskip Pool cash register
- Background checks blocked a record high 300,000 gun sales in 2020
- US Olympic skateboarding team unveiled, rolling toward Tokyo
- Laurel County man arrested for allegedly shooting woman in chest