KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Saturday marked another long day on Rocky Top for Vol fans as the Crimson Tide rolled to a 48-17 victory at Neyland.
But despite the Vols suffering a third straight loss, many fans pointed to the bright spots in Saturday’s game, including the play of the offensive line, and staying positive.
See above video for fan reactions.
Latest Orange & White Nation posts
- Vols baseball fans meet team during appreciation event
- Report: LSU hires Arizona baseball head coach Jay Johnson
- Tennessee releases men’s basketball nonconference schedule, arena to be at full capacity
- Tennessee dismisses quarterback Kaidon Salter following drug arrest
- UT baseball hosting Fan Appreciation Day event Thursday