KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Saturday marked another long day on Rocky Top for Vol fans as the Crimson Tide rolled to a 48-17 victory at Neyland.
But despite the Vols suffering a third straight loss, many fans pointed to the bright spots in Saturday’s game, including the play of the offensive line, and staying positive.
See above video for fan reactions.
Latest Orange & White Nation posts
- Vols need to find production on offense as No. 6 Florida is coming to town
- Coronavirus Tennessee: Vols have ‘about 16’ players in quarantine, two positive cases
- Game time set for Vols vs. Florida
- Lady Vols beat Western Kentucky 87-47 in season opener
- Huskers’ Walker to sit 16 games for violation at Tennessee