KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE)- Another player from the Tennessee football program has entered the transfer portal.
The Vols’ offensive line has taken a big hit after sophomore offensive tackle Wanya Morris has entered his name in the NCAA transfer portal.
A spokesperson with the program confirmed the news.
Morris started in seven of 10 games this past season, playing at left tackle for five games and a blocking tight end in the Vols’ “Jumbo Package” in two games.
As a freshman Morris was one of the nation’s top offensive lineman starting at left tackle in 12 of 13 games, earning SEC All-Freshman accolades and True-Freshman All-American honors by 247Sports.
The 6-foot-5, 320-pound Georgia native was a five-star recruit and a top 15 prospect nationally out of high school.
- ADT technician pleads guilty after spying on hundreds of customers for ‘sexual gratification’
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Positively Tennessee: Friends recovering after kidney donation
- Nurse rushes to help in apparent accidental shooting at Clinton Highway Walmart
- Young-Williams Animal Center Pet of the Week: Lenora