KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Legendary University of Tennessee player and coach Johnny Majors has passed away at the age of 85; WATE 6 On Your Side is digging through its archives to remember the Vols legend.
- Dollywood: 3 people sent to hospital after “themed decoration” falls, strikes them at the park
- TBI identifies suspect shot in officer-involved shooting in South Knoxville
- TDHS extends deadline to apply for Pandemic Food Assistance
- Coronavirus Tennessee: 1,460 new COVID-19 cases, a 2.5% increase as total cases top 61,000
- Duke Women’s Basketball hires former Lady Vol Kara Lawson as head coach