KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - Football time in Tennessee is once again close at hand as single-game and three-game package tickets are now on sale.
The University of Tennessee Athletics announced Thursday that single game tickets for six of the seven home games were now on sale. The only home game not available for single-game purchase is the "Third Saturday in October" rivalry with Alabama.
Tickets for the Alabama game can be purchased as part of 'The Orange and White Package' which has fans pick between tickets to the Florida game or Alabama game in addition to two other games.
That package is available for $205.
The Rocky Top Package is also available for fans to pick any three games – excluding Florida and Alabama – for $135.
Season tickets, including lower level seats, still remain on sale.
The Vols open the season at 3:30 p.m. on Sept. 1 at the Belk College Kickoff against West Virginia in Charlotte, N.C., before hosting ETSU at 4 p.m. on Sept. 8 and UTEP at 12 p.m. on Sept. 15.
Tickets are available on allvols.com
- One dead in single-vehicle crash in Loudon County
- GSMNP: Newfound Gap Road back open after fatal crash
- Knoxville soldiers, families enjoy family day ahead of deployment
- Accidental shooting outside Knoxville bar
- East Tenn. expert shares cave exploration tips after Thailand rescue
- Firefighter treated for heat exhaustion after South Knoxville house fire
- Family remembers life, legacy of Stanley's Greenhouse founder
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Amid investigations and tensions, Trump-Putin going 1-on-1
- Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants
- Prime time: A day of deals at Amazon, and at its rivals
- In TV interview, Trump says queen called Brexit 'complex'
- AP Analysis: Billionaires fuel powerful state charter groups
- US firm tried to enlist ambassadors to help Russian company
- Kushner tenants: We were pushed out for luxury condo buyers