Pennsylvania (WLNS) — Take a look at a one-armed tee-shot that’s turning heads
16-year-old Kendall Keem lost the use of her left hand in 2014 after suffering a stroke caused by a rare medical condition known as Arteriovenus Malformatio.
She recently had her first lesson since the stroke, and her first swing went viral.
- Next in summer of player empowerment: Pac-12 players unite
- XFL purchased by group that includes Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
- Titans appear to be happy with Logan Woodside as their backup quarterback
- Titans QB Tannehill stresses the importance of making sacrifices, taking responsibility
- Titans GM Robinson makes statement on Vic Beasley