Pennsylvania (WLNS) — Take a look at a one-armed tee-shot that’s turning heads
16-year-old Kendall Keem lost the use of her left hand in 2014 after suffering a stroke caused by a rare medical condition known as Arteriovenus Malformatio.
She recently had her first lesson since the stroke, and her first swing went viral.
- Lady Vols improve to 2-0 on the season with 67-50 victory over ETSU
- Vanderbilt women’s soccer player receives SEC football honor
- Vols need to find production on offense as No. 6 Florida is coming to town
- ‘Timing couldn’t be more perfect’ Knoxville City Council to discuss next step in proposal for Old City baseball
- Back-to-back road wins put Titans in control of AFC South