KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — After the rain and flooding earlier this week, on Friday, East Tennessee woke up to colder temperatures – including snow.
In Knoxville, some flurries were seen, but communities in higher elevations saw some accumulation.
WATE 6 On Your Side’s Storm Team has the latest in what this East Tennessee weather will do next:
- CHOW WITH CHELSEA: Steamin’ Steve’s BBQ Spice Cookies
- Prince Philip moved to another hospital to be treated for infection
- UT geologist shares experience with mapping the landing site for NASA’s Perseverance rover to Mars
- Campbell County Schools to begin vaccinating teachers and staff
- Nonprofit raises thousands for restoration of 2nd Avenue following Christmas Day bombing