KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - Be sure to follow the WATE 6 On Your Side Storm Team:
Clouds increase this evening with rain becoming steady overnight. If you have any plans this evening, bring the umbrella with you!
Tonight: Steady rain overnight (80%). Low: 57°
As a cold front moves towards East TN, rainfall will become steady late and overnight tonight. Lows only drop into the mid to upper 60s.
Tomorrow: Rainfall ending by midday (40%). High: 64°
The front moves through pretty quickly but expect a few showers during the morning, diminishing by midday. Some lingering showers are possible for higher elevations. Clouds continue to decrease during the afternoon with a mainly clear sky by the late evening. Frost is possible for higher elevations early Sunday morning, with a better chance for the rest of us by Monday morning!
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Principal honored by school students for first appreciation day
- Former USA Gymnastics head Steve Penny out on bond from Sevier Co. Jail
- Local businesses getting hyped for Vols vs. Alabama game
- Dozens of new U.S. citizens take oath at Pigeon Forge High School ceremony
- How a Knox County 8th grader's poem changed his teacher's life
- Female lion kills father of her cubs at Indianapolis Zoo
- Traffic way to reverse temporarily on Wall Avenue for garage repair Sunday-Monday
- Dems struggle with Trump's approach to culture war
- Attack in Afghanistan is a reminder of formidable task
- Trump: Saudi arrests in Khashoggi death 'a good first step'
- In full campaign mode, Trump calls Dems 'too extreme'
- Russian woman charged in first 2018 election meddling case
- Trump's campaign mode revives fiery immigration talk
- Alaska's independent governor drops re-election bid