KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A few showers will move into the area overnight on Sunday with a light wintry mix developing for the highest peaks of the Smokies. Areas above 3,500 feet could see up to an inch of snowfall Sunday night through Monday midday.
RELATED: See our complete forecast
There is an 80% rain chance Monday with steady rain likely for the afternoon and evening. An additional inch of rainfall will be possible for most areas.
- More than cookie cutters, local business turns to making face shields
- Oklahoma hair stylists under scrutiny for working inside private homes during COVID-19 pandemic
- Safer-at-home order debate divides Tennessee governor, group of doctors
- Weekly unemployment claims in Tennessee reach 94K+
- Report: Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson set for charity rematch involving Peyton Manning and Tom Brady